Thursday, December 13, 2007

Week 10 - #23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone would have told me in January that I would have an active blog in December I would never have believed them! However, amazing things happen everyday and here am I to prove it. Moreover, I have an avatar! (which I did enjoy making). A blog and an avatar are things that I would never have done if not for the 23 Things. Sometimes it was very frustrating, mainly because the instructions were minimal. However, thanks to a co-worker (Gloria) I was able to get through them. I have explored areas of the cyber world to where I never would have ventured. I am glad of this learning experience even if I probably will not be doing all these "things." I liked being able to do it at my own pace, but with a final date in mind. This is something to be proud of. Fait accompli.

No comments: